Work started at Maida Vale in 1990 with the conversion of the existing DB Hotel complex into a resthome. In 1996 the home changed owners and Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Team Architecture Ltd were commissioned to provide a master plan for the development of the site. The master plan was extended in 1998 when further land was purchased.
To date, Boon Goldsmith Bhaskar Team Architecture Ltd has completed the following projects:
- New wing: 8 serviced apartments
- 20 new villas: each unit a variation on a common theme to suit its particular location on the site
- Conversion of former Tavern into 12 serviced apartments
- New wing: 5 serviced apartments
- Conversion of wing into 7 studio apartments
- New building: 32 bed resthome / hospital