For those who are not in Palmerston North (aka Palmy) our team wants to invite you to an Unique place where you can Work, Live, Love and Play all in a single day.
If you already in Palmy, then our team wants to invite you to the best workplace in town @ FMG House top floor
So long you are experienced, skilful and reliable, we would like you to become an integral part of Team Architects, Palmerston North.
- Regional component of nationwide company - Team Architects
- We are involved in projects of various sizes, scale and complexity
- Our Portfolio largely consists Commercial / Hospitality / Sports & Recreation / Tertiary Education / Emergency Services / Government Projects
- Registered Architect or Sr Designer
- Team Leader leading largely commercial projects
- Ability to run the projects from start to finish without any supervision
- Manage Jr team member on a larger projects and/or projects with challenging deadlines
- Vibrant workplace environment
- Competitive remuneration to suit qualifications & experience
- Flexible working hours once you have settled in your role
- An opportunity to become a Team Leader in a reputed practice
- CPD activities
- Professional support not only within palmy studio but throughout our Team Architects Studios from Auckland to Wanaka.
IDEAL TEAM MEMBER:
Proven track record for the below;
- 5+ years Post Registration experience, preferably in NZ or Australia.
- Alternatively, 8+ Years of experience in architectural consultancy
- Experience in Commercial projects
- Strong design flare
- Robust technical & detailing skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of NZ Building Codes
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Fluent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to multitask various projects
Skill-sets below are not prerequisite for the role but it will be considered as bonus.
- Fluency in languages other than English
- Knowledge of emerging & advanced design technologies
Part time or flexible hours will be considered
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.